552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Cable Update

I promise, this is the last post about my cable provider... Just thought I should provide a little closure.

When I opened my email on Monday morning, I had a message from the cable company. It had been sent on Saturday, eleven days after my initial inquiry:

Thank you for your Email inquiry.
I have good news, we still offer the Bravo network in Columbus.
I do apologize that the guide still had the Bravo network listed on channel 76 and that this has cause any inconvenience.
In Columbus, Bravo has been moved from channel 76 to channel 60. Also, the show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" should still be on.

If there is any thing else I can help you with, please feel free to call me at (phone number omitted)
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for being a valued Knology customer!

Sincerely,

Michael Hutko
Billing & Service, Corporate Call Center


Eleven days before a response. Do they get such an incredible volume of complaints that it takes eleven days to reply with a simple paragraph? If that's the case, I'd hate to be that guy!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa