552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Score One for Pepsi!

I meant to blog about this last week, but never got a chance to. I bought a Diet Pepsi Vanilla at the gas station on my way to shoot a story, and I'm absolutely hooked.

For years, I've been a fan of fountain-style Vanilla Cokes. In fact, Sonic is my favorite fast-food joint, primarily because you can get vanilla syrup added to your soda (That and the chicken sandwich with honey mustard). So last year, when Coca-Cola debuted Diet Vanilla Coke to great fanfare, I was thrilled... until I tasted it. It tasted way too chemical-like. Serious disappointment.

I actually bought my first Diet Vanilla Pepsi by accident. I thought I had grabbed a Diet Pepsi out of the cooler, and didn't notice it was different until I got to the cash register. It was a happy accident. It's seriously good stuff.

Do you think I could get some endorsement money from PepsiCo for this blog?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa