552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 15, 2003

The Sportslady Hits the Links

For just the third time in my 33 years, I golfed today. I won't share the humiliating details of my scorecard. Instead, I'll just give you a brief summary.

1) We ran out of time and only played six of the nine holes at Godwin Creek Golf Course.
2) Lost two golf balls: Both bright orange with little pink breast cancer ribbons on them.
3) Found two golf balls: One Titleist, one Dunlop. So I broke even par on the balls, at least.
4) My best score? An 8 on a par-3 hole. I won't tell you what my worst score was.

Now, in my defense, I don't own a driver, so I was only using a wedge to get down the fairway. Not that using a driver would have helped me in any way... it would have just allowed me to shank the ball further.

On a positive note, I won an amateur level tournament yesterday. Too bad it was on the Playstation.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa