552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

An Apology:

Sorry blogging has been so sporadic lately. We're doing an hour-long college football preview special this week, and though we actually got a producer for this one (he's doing the bulk of the work), there's still a lot to do. I've worked past 2am the last two nights getting things ready for it.

Technically, I'm on vacation right now, but I'll have to come in on Thursday to tape several segments for the special, then I'll have to come in on Tuesday to go to the Auburn University Football press conference. Glad I wasn't planning to leave town.

Anyway, I'll try to blog more regularly for the next week or so. After that, no promises. High school football season (and my personal Friday night hell) kicks off on the 29th, and college football kicks off the next day. From that point on, I don't get a lot of free time until after New Year's.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa