552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 17, 2003

The Friday Five

Once again, the Friday Five is way late.
1. How much time do you spend online each day? At home, probably about two hours. I do some blogging, read email, visit a few friends' blogs. Sometimes I do some shopping, too.
2. What is your browser homepage set to? ESPN.com, both at home and on my computer at work.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? Nope.
4. Where was your first webpage located? I had a faculty page at Truman State University. It was pretty lame, one of those instant "Webpage in a box" kind of things.
5. How long have you had your current website? I started this blog in the first week of January, as part of a New Year's Resolution to keep in better touch with old friends. There's only three or four that visit this page semi-regularly, but it's three or four more people than I used to keep in regular touch with!

Come on, play along!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa