552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Sleepy Girl

Too tired after daddy-daughter excursion to Cedar Point to blog tonight. Sorry I've been neglecting the ol' bloggage, but what the hell, I'm on vacation. At some point, I promise to blog about seeing old friends (not that they're old... just the friendships), the day at Cedar Point, and any other crap that comes to mind. I fly back to Columbus tomorrow evening, so perhaps late Wednesday night or Thursday sometime, there'll be a plethora of stuff to read.

In the meantime, say a little prayer that this doesn't happen to me on my return trip. I've already had my share of luggage mishaps for the week.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa