552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Brief Hiatus

No blogging for the next day or so... I have a very busy day coming up. First, I have to leave Columbus by 9am, drive to Atlanta, fly to Cincinnati and then to Flint. From Flint, we're driving up to Mackinaw City, staying the night, then driving up to the U.P. (Upper Peninsula, for those of you not from the Great Lakes State).

While we're there, we'll be looking for a black-backed woodpecker (that's right... a five-hour drive to see a bird- you got a problem with that?). If we have some extra time, we'll visit Tahquamenon Falls. I've actually never been any further north than St. Ignace, Michigan, so I'm looking forward to the trip to uncharted territories.

What am I not looking forward to? Driving over the Mackinac Bridge. I don't like driving over bridges in general, but the larger the bridge... and the larger the vehicle I'm in... the more nervous I get. As you might imagine, the freakish length of the Mackinac Bridge makes it particularly disturbing for me.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa