552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Overhaul

Today, I watched a tape of myself for the first time in a quite a while, and let me say, it was pretty eye-opening.

I used to get the opportunity to watch myself more often. Until about six months ago, the station re-broadcasted our 11pm newscast at 1am, so I'd flip over while I was watching Conan O'Brien and check out my show.

Today, I hauled out some tapes from the last few weeks that were lying around in the newsroom. Initial observations from the world's most vain girl:
1) My hair is waaaaay too light. I keep getting lowlights put in to make it darker, but I spend so much time outside shooting baseball games that the sun lightens my hair and I'm back to square one. The lights on the set also make it look lighter than it actually is.
2) My hair is also waaaaay too long. As many of you know, I've been trying to grow it out. Currently, though, I look like a big fuzzball. Not cool.
3) For some reason, my lips look nonexistant. Once again, the lights on the set kind of wash me out. I already wear very dark lipstick, but apparently I need to go darker.
4) I squint a lot. Of course, I've been waiting nearly three weeks to get my new contacts, so I blame Eyeglass World for that one.

I think it's time for an overhaul.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa