552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, June 27, 2003

World Tour '03

Tonight I was too lazy to make dinner. Usually, on my nights off, I cook dinner so that Cory and I don't waste as much money eating out. But tonight I was still a little tuckered out by my recent digestive coup, so we headed out on the town during Cory's dinner break.

We ended up eating at B.Merrill's, sort of a bar/restaurant. For the last year or so, their "World Beer Tour" has intrigued me. Tonight, I started the tour with beer #56, Moosehead. It made me think, the last time I had a Moosehead Lager, I was 22 years old and my friend Sue bought me a 6-pack of Moosehead and six really nice beer mugs for my college graduation.

So, the world beer tour has begun. There are 160 beers on the list, though I think after about 30 of them, I get a free mug. To be honest, I don't see it happening.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa