552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 30, 2003

Birthday Blues

Three days ago it was my half-birthday... in honor of the event, I looked into my birthdate.
People Born on December 27th :
Of slight build (5'9" slight???)
lots of charm (No comment)
appeal and attraction (Well, my mommy likes me)
pleasant aura
flirtatious
adventurous
sensitive (Very true. I bruise easily)
always in love
wants to love and be loved (Who doesn't?)
faithful and tender partner
very generous
scientific talents (Yeah, that's why I majored in communication)
lives for today
a carefree philosopher with imagination (I had a lot of imaginary friends as a child. does that count?)

What does your birthday say about you? Check here and find out.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa