552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, July 04, 2003

Happy 5th of July!

Ugh. I get so irritated with people who only call Independence Day "The 4th of July." I find it so phenomenally irritating, when on the news, they say "The 4th of July is just around the corner." No kidding... so is the tenth of July. Big Freaking Deal. The name of the Holiday is "Independence Day." Do I call Christmas "December 25th?" Does anyone refer to Halloween as "October 31st?"

"Hey kids, get your costumes ready, October 31st is just around the corner!"
"Oh no, I'm not done with all my December 25th shopping!"
"Hey, I got a Cadbury Creme Egg in my Sunday-following-the-full-moon-after-the-vernal-equinox basket!"

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa