552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 09, 2003

Internationally Known

I forgot to mention, in my earlier post, that we've had more international visitors. Ireland, Brazil, and the Cocos Islands. If you're anything like me, you have absolutely no clue where the Cocos (Keeling) Islands are.

According to the website, they're "situated approximately 2,700 kilometres north-west of Perth, 3,800 km north-west of Darwin and 1,000 km south-west of Java." Once again, if you're anything like me, that wasn't very helpful. According to this map, they're kind of between Australia and Indonesia. It looks like paradise, which makes me wonder, why would anyone in paradise be sitting inside, surfing the internet?

On a side note, the Cocos Islands have Red-Footed Boobys. Not really that significant, I just wanted to use the word "Booby" on this blog to see if anyone would stumble across it (See "New Visitors" below)

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa