552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Bloated Tick

I am stuffed to the gills right now. As I recently blogged, I've been facing a serious vegetable shortage in my diet lately. Cheeseburger, Fries, Diet Coke. Every damn night at the damn ballpark. Finally, tonight, no baseball. No ballpark. And most important, no nasty concession stand dinner.

Unfortunately, my desire to eat fruits and veggies led me to make a poor dinner decision. See, I wanted a salad bar. I wanted cooked broccoli. I wanted fresh fruit. So Cory and I went to Ryan's (or as I affectionately call it, "The Trough"). Seriously, any restaurant that advertises "Bus Parking" on its sign probably isn't the highest quality establishment. Now, I ate good, healthy food, but I ate too damn much of it. Way too damn much of it. I seriously strapped on the feed bag. I honestly could barf.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa