552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, June 01, 2003

I'm baaaaaaack...

Blogging again after a two-day hiatus. I've been really busy at work, but that's not why I've neglected you all. Cory has been monopolizing the computer for the last two nights. Both Thursday and Friday, I came home from work brimming with thoughts for the blog. Both nights, I walked in the apartment to find Cory fiddling with his blog. He apparently screwed up something in the html code, and the whole thing got ganked up. Last night, I finally offered to help (the blind leading the blind), and we pored over hundreds of lines of code trying to figure out what he did wrong. Mind you, neither of us really know much about computer stuff, so it was pretty much trial and error. By the time we got it all fixed, my eyes and brain hurt too much to blog, and I went to bed.

I'm going to try to reconstruct some of the things I wanted to blog about, but it may take me a while. My mind is drawing a blank at the moment.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa