552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 09, 2003

New Visitors

This blog has had a lot of new visitors lately. I blame the Montgomery Biscuits. Apparently, when you search for info on the Biscuits on google, yahoo, and other search engines, my blog pops up. I feel pretty badly for the people who visit my little corner of the web and leave with a head full of my inane ramblings.

One of these poor souls is Kris from Prattville, Alabama. He actually liked my inane ramblings about Montgomery's Minor League team so much that he's linked to this site from his blog, "The World Around You." His ramblings are much more succinct, and I might add, he writes about much more important stuff (World, National, and Alabama Politics). I hope his peeps aren't looking for anything too enlightening on this page, or else I fear they'll leave sadly disappointed.

Other recent visitors have found me using these different search strings:
Old Columbus Georgia Postcards
Sunny 100 Cruise Columbus (I might add, I don't think I've ever even listened to "Sunny 100" since moving here)
Retro Pool Postcards
and my personal favorite...
Queen Latifah Boobs (I kid you not)

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa