552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Ahhhhhhhh.

After working eight straight days (and 17 of the last 18), I finally got a whole day off from work on Thursday. And I do mean a whole day. No annoying phone calls from my boss, wanting to know where I put a tape. No quick drive up to the station to meet Cory for dinner. Oh, it was so nice.

Actually, one thing really sucked. For once, the weather on my day off was beautiful, but I had to do laundry, so I decided, since the laundry room's right next to the pool, that I'd go hang out by the pool while I waited for my laundry to finish. So, I grabbed my swimsuit, my towel, my cassette player, and a book-on-tape, and laid around for a while. I was the only one at the pool, until the creepy landscaping guy decided to bring his leaf-blower out and start blowing the whole pool area. Yuck. Not only was the (I repeat) creepy guy hovering around me, but the noise from his damn leafblower was so loud, I couldn't even hear my book.

Ah, well. Other than that, It was a really nice day.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa