552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, May 02, 2003

Bite Me

Wednesday night, in my sleep, something bit me (no, not Cory). I didn't notice the bites at first, but later in the day, I noticed a bunch of little bumps on my leg. They didn't really itch, so it really didn't bother me too much. Well, one day later, and they itch like a mo-fo. There's probably 20 of these little bites, from about my left hip all the way down to my knee. I must have scratched them quite a bit in my sleep, because the skin is kind of raw.

It's so disconcerting to realize that there was some kind of bug (or worse, spider) trapped under the covers of my bed, crawling around on my leg, trying to find a way out from under the covers, and when it got frustrated, just started biting me. Repeatedly. Yuck.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa