552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

My Hobby

As you probably all know by now, my parents are birdwatchers. Very dedicated ones, in fact: My mother has over 500 bird species on her life-list (my father stopped counting because Jan was getting too competitive with him). They carry field guides, binoculars, and bird lists with them wherever they go.

My hobby has always been more people-watching, honed after years spent in shopping malls, on college campuses, and at sporting events and white-trash tourist destinations like Cedar Point.

Turns out, I'm not alone... and I'm not a people-watcher... I'm a freak-watcher. And the best part is, the Freak Watchers Textbook appears to have originated in the Detroit Metro Area, so perhaps when I go back to Michigan for Crackhouse Nicki's wedding, I can check a few off my life-list.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa