552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 25, 2003

Rome Is Burning

Sportscasters have a reputation for being loud and abrasive. As hard as it may be to believe, I'm one of the few who doesn't have that reputation (at least not on-air)! Jim Rome is probably the best example of an obnoxious sportswriter/sportscaster. He's by far my least favorite personality in this business. Well, I just found out he's left his job on the decidedly inferior Fox Sports Network for a new show on ESPN.

Actually, I did enjoy watching the Jim Rome Show once. It was the episode when Jim Everett (former LA Rams QB)punched him on the air. Some folks say it was staged. I don't care if it was... I just really enjoyed watching somebody smack him around a little.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa