552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Picture Day

I know I've explained the whole fiasco before, but my first publicity shot at work was heinous. I'd worked something like 17 days in a row, had to come in at 9am one morning after working late (1:30am) the night before, and that's when they decide to take my picture. The lighting was so bad that it looked like I had a black eye, and Cory had to "airbrush" it out in Adobe Photoshop.
The Old Picture: The New Picture:

Now, I recognize that the new picture isn't great-- For one thing, my hair is so high on one side, I look like I have a brain tumor... and for another thing, I'm orange for some strange reason. But at least I don't have a black eye this time! Now, all I have to do is get rid of about 500 autographed copies of the old picture, and they'll make copies of the new one for me. First stop, Auburn's CityFest on Saturday.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa