552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 25, 2003

Summer School

This afternoon, Comedy Central was airing the Kirstie Alley/Mark Harmon movie "Summer School." It's a pretty lame movie, about a high school gym teacher who's forced to teach remedial English to a bunch of rejects in summer school.

Anyway, it reminded me of my boyfriend from my senior year of high school, Dave. I went to prom with him, and we dated most of the summer after I graduated. Our last date was going to see "Summer School" at the now-defunct Winchester Mall. I had just gotten through with my two-day freshman orientation at Oakland University, and I was really cranky after the whole experience. We went to the movie, Dave really liked it, I thought it sucked, and I was really annoyed by the fact that he thought it was funny.

Neither of us really "broke up" with the other person... I just didn't call him the next day, and we never talked again. Not the most mature way to handle things, but I was 17 and he was 16... so what do you expect??

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa