552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Today's Rejection Letter:

Thank you for your interest in the on-air Braves reporter position with Turner Sports.
It is very gratifying to have a person of your talent consider our company for employment. The overwhelming response we have experienced has made our decision a very difficult one. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend an offer of employment to you at this time.
I wish you success and happiness in your future endeavors.
Best regards,
Blah Blah Blah
Etc, Etc...


Ah, well... At least they spelled my name right. That's better than the last crop of rejections I received. Maybe I'll frame this one... hang it on the wall next to my IBNA Best Sportscast Award from 2000. Keep me humble, right?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa