552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

In the Dawg House

What a crazy day at work. I expected it to be a typical slow monday. And it was... for an hour. Then at 3:30, we got this cryptic message from the University of Georgia, saying that the Athletic Director and the University President would be holding a press conference at 5:30. It took us an hour to get any kind of confirmation that they were suspending Head Coach Jim Harrick. By then, it was 4:30, I still had my normal show to do, and the 5:30 producer asked me to do something special for his show. It was run, run, run, run, ad-lib, ad-lib, ad-lib... I didn't really do a lot of work... but I'm totally wiped out. So I'm kind of phoning in the blog today. Sorry for my lack of effort.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa