552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Lucky Bastard

So while I was at work today, Cory got to spend the whole day at "Taste of the Valley." Our station is a sponsor of the event, so he got to be a judge, and sample everything. Shrimp Scampi, Tiramisu, New York Strip Steak, Lasagna, Petit Fours... you name it, while I was starving at work, he was pigging out on free food.

He was telling me all about his day, and we got to talking about egg rolls. It made me think: When I was a kid growing up in Michigan, the only egg rolls I ever had contained bean sprouts as their main filler. Then I moved to Missouri and Georgia... and every egg roll has cabbage in it. I'm not a big fan of cabbage, so I prefer the sprout-filled egg roll. But here's my question: Are egg rolls supposed to be filled with sprouts or cabbage? Which do they serve in your neck of these great American woods? I need to know, people! I'm going to lie awake at night until I know where the superior egg rolls are served.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa