552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Bad Case of the Brackets

I've spent waaaaaayyy too much time this week working on my NCAA tournament pool brackets. It is, after all, the most wonderful time of the year. I hope that some year in the near future, I'll spend the entire tournament at the Caesar's Palace sports book, smoking stogies and guzzling complimentary watered-down scotch, while I stare at 50 TV screens and scream things like "Fire Up Chips!"

I'm in three different pools, and in one of them I'm entering two different brackets. So far, I'm one-for-one... I picked UNC Asheville to win the "play-in" game. If the pools are looking well, I'll update you on my progress. If not... well, the sportslady doesn't need to ruin her credibility by proving how bad she is at picking basketball games.

By the way, if you're concerned Dan Rather will interrupt your plans for nonstop NCAA tournament viewing... never fear. There's a contingency plan.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa