552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Good Things Come in Threes

Ok, so I told you all that my little pal Sandy-bean called me out of the blue last week. That was pretty cool, especially since she had good news. Then a couple of days later, my high-school friend Melissa magically appeared on the blog. I hadn't heard from her since 1988! (Thanks to Anne for giving her the URL). Well, much like famous people croaking in threes, good things come in threes, too. Yesterday, my friend Jason emailed me out of the blue, then called me later in the day. I hadn't heard from Jay in about two years! Of course, he called me at work at 6:19, which is the worst possible time to call me (I had to be out on the news set in one minute!), but we'll forgive him.

I would tell you my funniest Jason story... but there's so many of them, and so few of them are PG-13 enough to post here.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa