552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Bad Hair Life, Part Deux

Got my hair cut yesterday. Actually, I got them all cut (har har har).
When I first moved to Columbus, I faced a major trauma. At my old station in Kirksville, they didn't pay squat, but I got free haircuts, hair products, etc. I could get my damn hair cut every four weeks if I wanted to (and often did!).

Having to pay for my own haircuts sucks, so I don't go to a really nice salon. The place I go is ok, and pretty cheap. You know, somewhere between Dillard's and Supercuts. I like my "stylist" because she'll do whatever I ask. I mean, honestly, if I asked her to shave a stripe down the back of my head, she'd probably do it. So, I decide I need about 3 inches cut off my hair. I had been trying to grow it longer, so I can compete with the current trend of sports "hoochies" (Lisa Guerrero of Fox Sports comes to mind), but it was just starting to look really messy.

But I digress. My hair, messy that it was, looked a thousand times better before this heinous haircut. It probably wouldn't be so bad, but my bangs are just too damn short. With enough hairspray and mousse, you can disguise just about any bad haircut... but not if your bangs are too short. So until it grows out, I like I belong on the friggin' short bus.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa