552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Take a deep breath

Sigh.

The last few weeks have been insanely busy. Between preparing for the Festival of Trees, trying to find a dress and shoes to wear to our Gala (Failed miserably with the shoes. I have a blister on the top of one of my toes. How does that even happen?), catching up on a week's worth of work, attempting to figure out what kind of insane accounting system our folks used at checkout, and delivering expensive, fully-decorated trees, I'm pooped.

And guess what? Christmas is in less than two weeks and I have to start wrapping presents.

Fortunately, I always have a helper when it comes to wrapping:

Seriously. Could she be any cuter?

I've finished most of my shopping for my parents. I've barely started shopping for Cory.

I keep trying to fall back onto the fact that I paid for half of the suit that he bought to wear to our Gala... But I still have to get him something, and I'm kind of at a loss.

Maybe Zoe can think of something good. She seems to be more ready for Christmas than I am.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa