552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

(With just minutes to spare before it isn't Thursday any more!)

The other night, we downloaded "Knocked Up" onto our TiVo-- and had the usual question, "Do we have enough room on our TiVo to record this?"

Our TiVo records LOTS of stuff-- we have 38 "Season Passes" for shows. Many of the passes are for shows that are more Cory's interest than mine ("Mad Men" and "Sunday Morning Shootout," for example). Others are for now-defunct shows that I simply hope might come back sometime as a mid-season replacement ("National Bingo Night?" "Pros versus Joes?" anyone? How about "Treasure Hunters?). But many are shows that I watch religiously.

Thirteen Shows on our my TiVo Season Pass:
1) "24"
2) "My Name is Earl"
3) "The Soup" (and also its mildly retarded VH-1 cousin, "Best Week Ever")
4) "Desperate Housewives"
5) "Last Comic Standing"
6) "Mythbusters"
7) "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
8) "My Life on the D-List"
9) "Meercat Manor"
10) "Ace of Cakes"
11) "30 Rock"
12) "Burn Notice"
13) An assortment of Adult Swim cartoons-- specifically "Metalocaypse," "Lucy, Daughter of the Devil," and "Venture Brothers."

Oops... my ride is here-- got to go. Later, I'll fill in with links to some of these shows. You really need to check some of them out.

For more Thursday Thirteen, check out the T-13 blogroll.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa