552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Soup's on!

Cory and I are both big fans of "The Soup" on E! In fact, it's a season-pass on our TiVo.... has been for as long as we've been members of the TiVo cult.

What I like best about the show is that it shows me all the insane, grotesque, bizarre highlights of televised trainwrecks like "I Love New York" and "Tyra"... without actually having to watch the trainwecks themselves. Kind of a Reader's Digest for bad TV, I guess.

But occasionally on "The Soup," we'll see something so funny that we'll actually start watching the show in hopes of seeing another gem.

At least that's what happened with "Yo Gabba Gabba!" If you haven't seen it... then you probably don't have kids. That's why we'd never heard of it. Yo Gabba Gabba is a show designed for little kids-- but we can't get enough of it. Mabye it's the crazy furry hat that DJ Lance wears. Maybe it's the recurring appearances by Mark Mothersbaugh (of DEVO fame) and Biz Markie (The world's worst rapper). Maybe it's the adorable "monsters" (Brobee and Muno are my favorites). Whatever it is, it's pretty entertaining, though I can feel my brain turn to mush as I watch it.

For more on Yo Gabba Gabba, check out this article from the New York Times.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa