552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 04, 2007

No time to relax

Friday, I got a glorious day off-- I didn't do much of anything the whole day. Balanced the checkbook, paid a few bills, updated the blog. I was pretty useless, to be honest.

Oh-- but I did go to Home Depot and spend $150 on stuff to renovate the bathroom. I just couldn't take this any more.

I figure, since I'm working a long week, the overtime will cover the majority of our bathroom "renovation." We actually started the demo work on Saturday morning-- tearing down the bright pink moldings and door frame. So now, we have big holes along the wall... and I'm not sure it looks any worse than it did before!

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa