552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 28, 2007

If you label me, you negate me.

Fortunately, I don't think Kierkagaard was talking about blogs.
You may notice at the bottom of every post I make, there is now a label (or a number of labels). It's another one of blogger's nifty new features. Eventually, I'll have a label index on the side, and if you want to find some photos I've posted, you'll just be able to click on "photos," and all of my posts with photos will pop up.

Yes, I know it's pretty egotistical to think that you'd actually want an index to my life so that you can look up significant events that I've blogged about... but it's a cool feature that I've coveted from afar while reading the Lady Crumpet's Armoire.

For now, it means I have to go back over the course of 4+ years and 1300 blog posts, and label every single one of them. So don't expect to see an index for a while.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa