552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 26, 2007

An Experiment

Blogger has recently undergone an overhaul of sorts-- and as a result, there are some groovy new features I can test out on the ol' blog. One of them is posting via email. Right now, I'm attempting to do just that.

I'm really hoping this works, because I'm not comfortable with blogging from work. It didn't really bother me to do so at my last job, since (by the end) I was practically looking for reasons for them to fire me. I actually like my current job, so I'd prefer they think I'm a busy little bee, always working hard, and not screwing around on company time. That said, they don't seem to mind me checking my personal email at work (I think because our at-work email system is so archaic).

Anyway, sometimes when I'm at work, I see a wire story that I really, really, really want to blog about. And I can't. And when I get home, I forget all about it. We'll see if this new system helps.

Update: It works! It works!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa