552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, October 30, 2006

Stroke of genius

Yesterday at work, Randy and I were pondering how to dress for a co-worker's Halloween "Spooktacular." I'd already dusted off the Barbie costume last weekend for an ill-fated costume contest, and I just can't bring myself to strap on the fake boobies and the long blond wig twice in one year.

I also have a long black wig, part of a witch costume I wore a couple years back. So, we were sitting there, and a light bulb appeared above my head!

Cher!

Several years ago (back when I was in college), I dressed as a witch, and everyone asked me if I was supposed to be Cher. This time, I'm actually trying to look like her. Today, I went to the store, bought some cheap jewelry, dark makeup, and fishnet stockings. I have a pair of bleached and shredded jeans in the wash right now, and a black macrame top stashed away in a closet (I bought it two years ago for $4.00 at a discount store, using the rationale of "I'll probably never wear this, but it's only four bucks," and I never even took the tag off of it). If I end up looking good... or just funny... I'll post pictures sometime soon.

I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't think of dressing as Cher earlier, since the aforementioned costume contest was at a karaoke bar. I guess there's always next year for that.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa