552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, July 28, 2005

UPDATE-- Rock Star: INXS

(How much do I hate that I'm hooked on a reality show?)

This week, America came to it's senses and put Heather in the elimination group. I don't care if she's performed with Elton John and Ryan Adams... she's awful. I was glad to see her go.

I was a little torn up by Daphna's elimination, though... Yeah, she murdered "Rock the Casbah," and for that, she sucks. But she had a great voice.

For some ridiculous reason, Brandon still hasn't been voted off. He totally ruined a Squeeze song this week. I think all the creepy guys in the world must be rallying around his cause and voting for him every week.

My favorites this week: Mig and Tara. They rocked. And seriously, how can you not love a guy who was once in a band called "Randy Badass and the Slickmaster Five?"

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa