552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, July 22, 2005

TV Time

Two things. First, is anyone here as hooked on "Rockstar: INXS" as I am? Even Brooke Burke can't ruin that show for me (try as she might). Unfortunately, the show is on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights... all nights which I work. I only wish that the show was all performances, and less of the "later... at the Rockstar mansion..." crap.

By the way, my favorite is Ty. First of all, he's my age, and he rocks the mohawk. And even though Brandon and I share an alma mater in Central Michigan University, I find Brandon a little creepy.

Second, did anyone else see former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich on Late Night with Conan O'Brien on Thursday night? The whole sketch was a stroke of genius.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa