552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, July 01, 2005

Movie Night

Cory's been saving his free movie tickets (a six-year anniversary present from work) for a month to go see War of the Worlds. Last night (opening night), we drove past the theater, saw about a jillion cars in the parking lot, and decided to forego movie night and just get a nice cold Labatt at Buffalo Wild Wings instead.

Tonight, we went to the movie. And it was awesome. I kept catching myself clutching Cory's arm through the whole thing. I strongly recommend seeing it.

But something even more exciting happened before the movie started. I saw a trailer for this movie. And I actually teared up, I was so excited. Sure, I'll have to wait 161 more days to see it, but it gives me something to look forward to. Until then, I'll be watching the trailer. Repeatedly.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa