552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 27, 2005

For Sale: One (1) Childhood

For the last few weeks, the delivery man has been ringing my doorbell and leaving me big boxes of crap. Crap that I left in Jan & Steve's basement when I moved out 13 years ago. Crap that I thought (hoped?) that I'd never see again.

So, now I have a new hobby. I'm selling off my childhood on EBay. Seriously. Or at least, I will be selling it off, if anyone actually chooses to buy any of my stuff.

In the meantime, I'm obsessed with checking EBay several times a day to see if anyone's bid on any of my stuff. They haven't. BUT... people are "watching" my crap. They're thinking about buying it. And I guess that's a good start, since the first of my auctions doesn't end for another four days.

UPADTE: Somebody bid on two of my items! Whoo-hoo! Ten whole dollars coming my way!
UPDATE: I've now learned to spell "Update!"

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa