552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 13, 2005

Soooo Tired....

Too pooped out for a lengthy post... Cory and I just got back from Music Midtown in Atlanta this weekend. So, instead of a blow-by-blow rundown of the weekend, you're getting a list of the bands we watched in order (sort of), with links to their official websites when possible:

Friday:
Lou Reed (yes, he's still alive)
Interpol
The White Stripes (in their only US concert for the entire year)
Saturday:
Bloc Party
MetalSome Monday (A heavy-metal karaoke band in Atlanta. They were awesome! I reccommend visiting their website)
Robert Randolph and the Family Band (if you've never heard of them, I pity you. An amazing show.)
John Fogerty (sounding just fine without CCR, thank you very much)
The Killers
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
The Pixies (reuinited and touring after 12 years)
Sunday:
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts (who I saw in 1988)
Def Leppard (who I also saw in 1988... before Steve Clark died. They're just as great on tour as they were 17 years ago.)
DEVO (That's right. I said DEVO. As in "Are we not men? We Are DEVO! The first show of their 2005 tour. They're in their 50s now, and look like they're having a blast!)

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa