552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, May 30, 2005

For the Birds

Sure, some people are excited about the Revenge of the Sith. Others are waiting to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Me? I'm waiting to see the feel-good love story of the summer: The March of the Penguins. You have to watch the trailer (and if you have Windows Media instead of Quicktime, you can see it here). I laughed, I cried, I said "aaaawwwww."

And speaking of the Revenge of the Sith, a couple of weeks back, I was listening to the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio as I was driving across Alabama. The listener poll that day was, "Which is more annoying: Fantasy baseball nerds? Or Star Wars Geeks?"

So I called in to to the show, and told him I deserved sympathy because my fiance is both. It was a funny little conversation. Of course, Cory was back at work, listening to the show with several people in the newsroom. They teased him the rest of the night, of course.

So, yeah... I told a nation of sports fans that my fiance is a geek. And get this: He still loves me.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa