552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, May 20, 2005

Obligatory Sports Post

Troubled runningback Ricky Williams apparently really wants to return to the NFL. And it sounds like Nick Saban is entertaining thoughts of letting him come back.

Here's what I worry about. Not the Dolphins... I really could care less. Certainly not Ricky, who constantly gets himself into trouble (let's not forget that one of the reasons he broke his NFL contract and gave up his zillion-dollar salary was so he could have the freedom to smoke pot whenever he wanted. Really). Not even Nick Saban, who really should know better.

The person I worry about is Ronnie Brown. Don't get me wrong... I don't feel too much sympathy for a 23 year old who'll probably make something like $10 million this year. But I really like the kid, and I'd hate to see him potentially sidelined while the Ricky Williams circus comes back to Miami.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa