552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Rainy Reprieve

I woke this morning to the sound of rain. Not a hard rain... certainly not enough to cancel one of the nation's largest NCAA softball tournaments. Just enough to make it a serious pain in the ass to shoot video at said tournament.

Great.

Well, I think in my groggy, didn't-get-to-leave-work-until-well-after-midnight, now-it's-9:55-in-the-morning state, at least it's not really cold out. And maybe the tournament's been a little delayed so I'll be able to take my time. And maybe... just maybe... the game will be scheduled to be played in the stadium, where I could get a little respite from the rain. High hopes, I know.

Usually, I'd just suck it up and head over to the South Commons. But, since this tournament is such a big deal, it has it's own website with live scoring updates. So, I log onto the NFCA website to check the bracket.

Oklahoma vs. Georgia-- Sunday 11 p.m. CANCELLED
Championship Game-- Sunday 1 p.m. CANCELLED

I'm going back to bed.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa