552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nerd Alert, Vol. II

I've spent much of the last several days avoiding the computer. It brought me such terrible news last week, and every time I log on, I've automatically headed over to Mike's blog, and checked out the new comments left for/about him (87 at last count). His mom left a lovely post today, saying that when she walked out to her garden this morning, there were a few tiny flowers blooming. In the next day or so, I'll write about his funeral.

But that's not why I'm writing tonight. I'm writing because the computer brought me a nice surprise today... the theatrical trailer for the new "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie. Check it out.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa