552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Beware the Cranky Blogger

I apologize that I haven't blogged much in the last couple of days... I've been too tied up with work and haven't had any free time. Actually, you should probably be glad that I haven't blogged, because I would have written some really bitchy things.

I had the day off on Thursday... which would have been nice, except I had two doctor's appointments to monopolize my entire early afternoon. I got the results of my IVP test, and discovered that I do, indeed, have two functioning kidneys. Hurrah! But here's the rub... one of them has a pair of kidney stones. Boo!

Ever take a car in to have one little thing serviced... and the next thing you know, you've got about $1000.00 worth of repairs that are needed? That's the way I feel right now, only in this scenario, it's my body instead of my car.Steve sent me this picture a few weeks ago.  If women ruled the world, the manogram would become a reality. A couple months ago, I went to the... um... female doctor with some minor female-type complaints... next thing I know, I have kidney stones. That isn't even her part of the body to worry about!

Oh... and later in the day, I had to get a mammogram. It actually wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, thank goodness.

Friday was one of the longest days I've had to work in a very long time. It started at about 9:30 am with a trip to Troy, Alabama, for a basketball tournament. The day didn't end until after the last newscast (about midnight). And by that point, I was so hopped up on Mountain Dew that I wouldn't have been able to sleep, so I met some co-workers out to celebrate Josh's birthday.

Sunday won't be much better... I have to shoot an 11:00 am softball game and won't stop until after midnight again. Lucky me.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa