552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just Kid(ney)ding Around

A few posts ago, Kelly mentioned an old story from my previous life. I felt like I needed to share it with the rest of you.

Once upon a time... I briefly dated a guy who could, at best, be described as the epitome of a "dumb jock." This guy lived in a house with his dumb jock fraternity brothers, who made him look like Einstein by comparison. For example, Brian, who played football. To say that Brian wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer would be way too kind. In a drawer full of knives, Brian was a wooden spoon.

My friends Darren and Barb worked with Brian at a local bar. One night, they all went out and painted the town red (not hard to do in a town the size of Kirksville).

The next night at work, Brian asked Barb, "So, hey, we gonna go out drinking again tonight?"

Barb laughed. "No Brian, I don't think that my liver could take another one like last night."

Brian, completely straight-faced, replied, "Why not? Ya got two of 'em!"

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa