552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Plane Crash Update

Thankfully, it looks like nobody we know was on Corporate Airlines Flight 5966. It appears that most of the passengers were out-of-towners headed to a medical conference at KCOM. And though I know many people who could potentially be on their way to that conference, ABC news is reporting that the doctors on the flight were from Florida, Ohio and Utah, and most of the KCOM grads that I know are on the west coast.

Still, every time I see a report on the news about the crash, I freeze in place and stare at the tv like a deer in headlights. It's kind of strange seeing people I know from Kirksville on the national news, issuing statements and searching the wreckage.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa