552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Verdict is In

I live in a strange world... where complete strangers feel free to comment about my hair. We got three phone calls tonight at the station from people who liked my new hairstyle. One of them called while I was still out on the set doing the sportscast, one called shortly afterwards, and one called while I was at dinner.

So I only got to talk to one of them. Apparently, when I showed up on air, her daughter yelled, "Come look at the TV, the Sportslady got her hair cut!" So she called as soon as she found the number to the station. The funny thing is, she said that she liked the new color, too. Except I haven't changed the color. It's exactly the same.

Three complimentary phone calls from complete strangers, and I still hate it. Sigh.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa