552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hair-Raising Situation

I hate that I'm such a shallow person that my personal appearance can dictate my moods.

A few weeks ago, the station brought in an image consultant to meet with us. As I suspected, she told me that my cute flippy hairdo was too trendy, and that it was time for a change.

People have asked me, "Did the station force you to change your hairstyle?"

The answer is no. The station didn't tell us to do whatever she told us to do, but the way I see it, they probably wouldn't have shelled out the big bucks to bring her in if they expected us to ingore her advice.

Not to mention the fact that nobody's exactly been beating down my door offering me a job... maybe a change in appearance could help.

Here's the problem. I hate my new hairstyle. Matt did a great job cutting it, and it has lots of body. In fact, it looks a lot like the hairstyle I had three years ago when I moved here. I got rid of the style because it's boring and makes me look old. I hate having the tv newslady helmet-head.

So, I've been depressed ever since getting it cut.

Before and After photos are forthcoming.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa