552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Stupid, Stupid Hurricane (Pt. 2)

So, with another stupid hurricane on the way, Frances still wreaks havoc on my life.

Nearly two weeks ago, I splurged on a couple new pairs of glasses. Because I wanted to have them treated with scratch-proof stuff and anti-glare stuff, Eyeglass World was going to have to ship the frames to their corporate headquarters.

Their headquarters, I may add, are in Palm Beach County (Lake Worth), Florida.

The last couple days I've been trying to call Eyeglass World, and they haven't been answering their phones. I drove over there today, and discovered their corporate headquarters have been closed for a week because of storm damage, preventing them from being able to do any business.

So my new glasses still probably won't be ready for another week... probably about the time that Columbus will be leveled by Hurricane Ivan.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa