552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, September 09, 2004

This is Only a Test

Last week, our sports intern said something about how fast I type. I said, "Sure, I type fast, but I don't type very accurately."

Another confession. I got a D in typing class in high school. Do schools even offer typing class anymore? Probably not.

I went to high school before computers became a normal household item. Most kids I knew had electric typewriters at home. We didn't. When I had an assignment that needed to be typed, I had to go in to work with my dad on the weekend and type it there.

Needless to say, my typing skills were less than spectacular. After a full semester of Typing I, I was up to 15 words a minute. Pathetic? Yep. But much better than the 8wpm I was managing before the class.

Last night, I decided to take an online typing test. Actually, I took several tests. I discovered that I average somewhere between 63 and 78 wpm. Not too shabby.


Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa